In order to guest post on our travel blog, follow the following guidelines:
1. Create and update your profile
2. Put the article under right category and with right tags.
3. The article should be 100% unique.
4. Keep the title of the post under 150 chars.
5. Only one link should be placed in body, no links to be placed in the title
6. Promotional articles will not be published. For promotions, use our advertising service.
7. If you need a do-follow back link, you have to bookmark the live article URL to at least 2 websites.
8. A link back to usetraveltips.com from your blog will be appreciated and will help you to get faster approvals.
9. Article if found in main category, will be removed or will be placed under sub-category with no back link.
10. The article should contain minimum 500 words and a maximum of 1000 words.
11. Please provide the SEO description, keywords and title for the travel article so that we can promote your article in a better way. (Don’t copy it from your article itself).
12. One image is mandatory (Note: Image should be created by you or use copyright free images only).
13. The editing team reserves the right to add text or hyperlinks to articles.
14. We reserve the rights to publish the article on any of our partner’s blogs.